Monday, July 6, 2009

Sears Family Vacation

I love my boys! We just returned from a fabulous vacation and it was so fun to see family, play with the boys and get quality time with Kent...we are already planning our next adventure.


Luke loves pillows! I finally bought a bedding set for our bed and while Kent doesn't care for the seven decorative pillows that came with it, Luke loves them and likes to "hide" in the pillows. I think it is his own personal heaven!







This past week we went to Cherry Hill (a RV and water park)to join my family for a huge family reunion. Kent had not met most of my extended family yet so it was really fun to introduce my hunk of a husband to all the craziness that is my family. He was a good sport and we all had a great time. The kids did so well on the flight and the whole trip that Kent and I have decided we can start taking family vacations for real! YEAH! Kent is voting for Disneyland but I want to wait until the boys are a bit older. I bet we go within the next six months though.

The only bummer is that we were so busy playing the water and trying to keep the little ones happy we did not taking any pictures-we will just have to go back soon and make sure to take pictures!

Luke was very brave and went down the "Double Dragon" (a waterslide that had dips, dark tunnels, and fog) with Kent three times. He thought it was pretty great until he came out into the pool at the end and went under water for a second or two. He kept telling anyone who would listen all about it: "Luke fall down go boom under water".

And Jack is just an angel. He wakes up each morning with the biggest smile and keeps them coming throughout the day. He is the easiest little guy and absolutely huge! He makes friends everywhere we go and draws lots of comments from people about how he is going to be a football player when he grows up. Time will tell!
Kent and I were even able to leave the kids with Grandma and Grandpa and go down the waterslides for about an hour. We had such a blast!

4 comments:

LagaFamily said...

I wish we could have met up while you were here! Glad your vacation was so fun. Hope you guys are dong well!

Puffer Love said...

YEAH!! you updated!!I have the cutest picture of Jack, I will e-mail it to you.

Lindsey said...

We love Cherry Hill! Sounds like you guys had fun...oh, and way to go on keeping the blog updated! Once every six months isn't too bad, right? Your boys are getting so big...and they are so cute, too!

Mrs N said...

Luke looks so much like Kent, but with your hair color! They are both adorable. Jack and our son can be football players together! (He's the same size as a 2-year-old boy in our ward!)

Glad you guys are having a fun summer! Give us a call the next time you are down in the area!